NEWS Survival 1.14 Reset, Discord Syncing, Titles, More

Discussion in 'Server Announcements' started by KingGoldensPanda, May 29, 2019.

1. KingGoldensPanda

KingGoldensPanda Owner Staff Member Owner

Home Page:
    [​IMG]

Hello hello, Welcome back to forums.
    Many of you have been waiting for this, and it is finally here.

Survival Reset to 1.14
    Survival will reset June 2nd, around 2:00pm EST. With this, comes many, many updates. This will be Season 4 for Survival, and it will run on Minecraft 1.14.2 and update to 1.14.3 when that releases.

Anything purchased on the store for Survival between May 19th and June 2nd will be given back to you - Keys, money, etc. If you purchased before that date, you had significant use of your package. All ranks purchased will also transfer, as they are Lifetime packages.

There is also an exclusive Reset Bundle available HERE in celebration of Season 4 for Survival - Here are the contents, marked down from $236 to $82!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

70% Off Summer Sale & Exclusive Bundles
    Before I continue with Survival, I am excited to announce our Exclusive Summer Packages! There are four that will be available, along side of a 70% Sale!
    An Exclusive Summer Titles Package, including 4 Titles: LifeGuard, SonOfABeach, ♨ HOT ♨, and ☀☀☀!
    An Exclusive Summer Crate Key Package, 3 Summer Keys to get some of the strongest items ever released!
    The Popular Sharing is Caring Bundle has returned, Keys for everyone!

Endless Key Bundle contains so many keys you
    will never run out of resources!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The End of Season 3

Starting now until the reset, survival has CHAOS enabled! All claims have been wiped, Raid and grief and do whatever you desire! Every account has been given $10,000,000. Good luck. Have fun.

Thank you for a great season! We went through a few rough patches, however, hopefully all are fixed in Season 4, and we are looking to continuously improve upon the network as a whole. Here are a few fun statistics!
    Total Survival Balance: $2,467,389,786
    Total Unique Players: 112,926
    Record Concurrent Count: 116
    Buy Shop Transactions: 214,812
    Sell Shop Transactions: 2,428,476
    Magic Dust Drops: 267,668
    Land Claims: 19,316
    Marriage: 1,126

mcMMO Leaderboards:

1. Vanderbilt_Grad - 5397
    2. Kubric - 4980
    3. MrNiki48917 - 4529
    4. Grimm_Deathbane - 4497
    5. Fruity1711 - 4345

Richest Players:

1. Niculescu91- $311,251,117
    2. FlyingChickenYT- $97,606,699
    3. zombog57 - $92,419,165
    4. TheChattyGamer - $91,018,899
    5. BellaTequila - $80,449,758

(05/30/19 ~2:00pm)

[​IMG]

SPAWN
    We have decided to keep the current spawn, and give it a little refresh. We love this spawn, and we hope you do to, and we would like to keep it for one more Season! Here's a picture of the little refresh:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Performance
    To begin, we have put in extensive work in the plugins for the server, massively improving the performance, I am sure everyone will greatly appreciate the work that has been done there!

Discord Syncing
    I love Discord. I use it constantly. To improve the Discord Server, I have decided to increase the integration with Royal Legacy. We now have Rank Syncing, globally. Any ranks you have in the server, will also be updated on the Discord Server! To link your account, simply type /discord in game and follow those instructions!

Global Titles Update
    Titles are the next subject. Originally, Titles was a fun little concept that I wanted to expand on in my own custom ways. Titles have grown greatly, countless players enjoy them and I have decided to make Titles GLOBAL! All Titles will reset, and you will all get your points back and get to purchase back the Titles you want. I have removed and added many new Titles with the suggestions of players. This includes the endlessly requested Sksksksk, DADDY, AirPods, and More! The Titles menu is now completely full and finally completed! I cant wait for everyone to see them all, and the changes and updates done to them. The prices of Titles will change and be re-balanced also.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Survival Changes
    Continuing on to Survival Specifics & some upcoming global updates...
    - A Resource world has been added, that will reset every so often, so more area to explore is at your disposal!
    - Get a Job! Earn extra money by completing tasks that your selected Job offers.
    - Spawner Rebalancing of Prices
    - 1.14 Shop Update and Sell Catalogue is now Available
    - New and more detailed Bought or Sold messages
    - Introducing the Sell Wand! Available in Crates and on the Store Right click to sell a Container's content, Left click to check it's worth.
    - AFK time fixed when you exit AFK mode
    - Auction House has received a major update and has a completely different look! It now has a lowered Tax to 3%.
    - Chairs and clearing ground items have been reworked
    - You can no longer RTP on to water
    - Spawn boost pads have been redone
    - There are now 3 Daily Rewards instead of one!!
    - You may now use /support {message} or /helpop {message} to contact any available staff online the server!
    - Magic Dust has been rebalanced
    - Crate Contents have been updated
    - New custom Mob Stacking plugin
    - New custom Spawner Upgrades System
    - Many updates to administrative commands
    - Newly designed armor stand people throughout the spawn for a nice refresh

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Claiming Updates
    - Huge performance upgrades
    - Fixed miscalculation of Claim Block prices
    - Fixed buttons sometimes not appearing in chat when Claiming
    - You may now view the claims you are Trusted to in /claimlist and teleport to spawn points also
    - More minor updates have been done to the /claim settings menu
    - There are now 4 total ranks within a claim. Trusted, Loyal, Devoted, and Claim Owner.
    Trusted:
    Cannot touch containers (Such as Chests, barrels, furnaces, etc.) and Cannot kill tamed animals or trade with Villagers
    Loyal:
    Access to all blocks and containers, killing any mobs, and trading with Villagers
    Devoted:
    Can Toggle PvP and TNT in Land Settings. Can trust more players to the claim, can untrust players from the claim if they are Trusted or Loyal. Access to Promoting trusted members to Loyal. Can Extend and Expand the Claim.

[​IMG]

Final Notes
    I truly hope you enjoy these updates. I am very much focusing on the QoL updates currently. Endless hours have been put into this project to making it possible! We have much, much more planned for you guys Including more updates for Survival Season 4, Prison, and Skyblock.

Thanks,
    KingGoldensPanda

• Like Like x 3
  2. Technicolor_Fox7

Technicolor_Fox7 Member

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT IT IS HAPPENIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Danzemon

Danzemon Member

Thanks King! I am looking forward to the new 1.14 survival. Hopefully the world will be massive in size!

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. pawlowskiboys

pawlowskiboys Active Member

Local Weeb, Gaming Addict and Trap ;3
    AHHHHHHHHHH IM so happy about this Reset Now!!!! Im glad a few things ive suggested and things ive seen suggested that ive wanted in the past are finally being added!!! Cant wait to get more active now!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. InfernalDrake

InfernalDrake Mod Staff Member Mod

Deli Clerk
    <3 !

• Like Like x 1
  6. gecko

gecko New Member

Survival getting all to love skyblock been left for dead

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. popbot1

popbot1 New Member

What if all te unranked people, and all the rankes people had a battle at teh start of the reset? like two teams, one with ranked, and one with unrank? or mabye there could belike multiple smaller squads that form... that woudl be really fun, espically at teh first few hours of the reset. A battle for recources, territory, agents, etc. also what of there were double agents, and spies? That would be AWESOME!!!! let me know on discord.

• Creative Creative x 1
  8. pawlowskiboys

pawlowskiboys Active Member

Local Weeb, Gaming Addict and Trap ;3
    Flawed unfortunately as Titans and heroes get Op Diamond gear that would roast Unranked in chain rather quick, Also its every person for them self (or team) Once reset starts xP

• Like Like x 1
  9. gecko

gecko New Member

Out play bending for PvP... Oh wait that's gone

10. Danzemon

Danzemon Member

update from King on discord: From 11pm EST (Sunday 2nd) to 11:30am (Mon 3rd) EST survival will be in Maintenance Mode!